Perform[cb] requires all testimonials, before and after images and endorsements to be true, authentic and verifiable.
Examples of what will be flagged:
- Testimonials that Perform[cb] has been informed may be inauthentic.
If a testimonial is flagged, you will need to verify the authenticity of the testimonial, including before and after images, or your campaign will be denied.
- Verification of the testimonial must be provided on the same page as the testimonial.
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Perform[cb] until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact our support team here.