Perform[cb] does not allow billing or pricing models that are not transparent to users. This transparency must be present during the checkout process and clearly tell users how they'll be charged.
- Billing terms and conditions must be clear and conspicuous to users.
- Billing terms and conditions cannot be provided only via a link.
- Prices and billing methods must be easily located on your website and obvious to users.
- Must provide users the opportunity to affirmatively consent to recurrent billing or subscriptions. This can be done by allowing users to click a button which signifies their consent next to a clear and conspicuous disclosure of the price, billing interval, cancellation method and other material terms. This may also be done through the use of an opt-in box which users must check before submitting their information and which is positioned next to a hyperlink to the terms and conditions.
- Providing prices and billing information in very small print is not considered clear and conspicuous to users.
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Perform[cb] until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
If you still have questions about this policy, you can contact our support team here.